concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 18, 2008

SKEWL

Im at school right now in my computer class. we r doing really boring stuff we have been doing from the beginning of skewl. gahhh I REALLY DONT LIKE THIS CLASS. it is so beginner =/ i was doing this stuff in 4th grade. the only thing i didnt know how to do was freaking data base (aka: access). we have windows wich really sucks! i would rather use Mac. it is a way better operating system. our skewl is really small so we cant afford apple. if we did have more money we would prolly just put it into athletics.
**************************************************************************************
Twilight comes outat 12:01 on Friday morning. wish i was going. my mom wont let me cuz i have skewl on friday

No comments:

Post a Comment