concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 17, 2008

Hi

Okie Dokie. Hi This is my blog *thinks no der to myself* I havent really had an official blog before. i have one on my myspace but it isnt really that good cuz no one reads it. im hoping that people will read this one. if not i don't really care. I bit about me. i am in high school. i have the best friends i could hope for. some of my good friends are from the grade below me and they rock. most of my friends are my age. i have a boy friend. he is my age. i really like him but if he slips up my friend said she would hurt him. that would be kind of funny to see. i wouldn't want him to get hurt though. i do really good in school. i make a's and b's. im taking the ap classes. I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite bands are Boys Like Girls, Panic At The Disco, Plain White T's, NeverShoutNever, Hellogoodbye, My Chemical Romance, A Cursive Memory, Cobra Starship, Second Hand Serenade, Metro Station, All Time Low, Pink, The Kooks, Taylor Swift, The Ting Tings, Forever The Sickest Kids, We The Kings, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Say Anything, and Guns N' Roses. there are probably more but idk. I AM A HUGE TWILIGHT FANATIC!!!! I have read all the books at least twice some of them three times XD I love Edward Cullen!

No comments:

Post a Comment