concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 28, 2008

guess what?!!!?

i found a NEW band! their name is Rocket Story Hero they are kind of like nevershoutnever. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD AND THEY ARE REALLY REALLY NICE they respond to all of their myspace comments!
also another good band is Honor Bright!!! they r nice too!
eatmewhileimhot is another band w/ christofer drew! its his fun project!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i just thought i would put that since they are really nice to me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY WELL I AM REALY BORED
i have to read a retarded book about philosophy for english
its not completely boring
I think my english teacher wants me to 
debate using it. cuz the book is about how to use the theorys
in L-D rounds and stuff.
I'm not to good at speaking in front of
judges. one time at a UIL event. its called modern oratory
I made stuff up as i went.
my coach was kinda disappointed
with me for a lil while untill she realized i got best altenate.
but there was only two of us.
so the other person must have really stunk.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

No comments:

Post a Comment