concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 24, 2008

HI *AGAIN*

WOAH I AM SUPER DUPER AWAKE AND YET I AM TIRED
IDK HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE BUT IT IS! I DID ALOT OF WORK TODAY! I LIFTED TURKEYS(THEY WERE DEAD)IN AND OUT OF WATER =/ IT SUCKED THEY WERE HEAVEY!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! i was supposed to lift anyways for atheletics so i guess thats how i got my lifting in for the day. not to mention my friend's brother splattered me with green bean juice XD it was gross and i couldnt wipe it off my glasses unless i washed my hands again so i had spots on my glasses =/ it wasnt so bad. i had a lil bit of fun but that was driving up to the place. I WAS VOLUNTEERING! IT IS ACTUALLY FUN SOMETIMES just not today.  okay well i am listening to music now which will hopefully calm my mind down cuz its like "keep typing" and my hands are like "i dont wanna I am tired". so i am typing a bunch of non sense really. some of these sentences dont even go together. woah i write alot. i cant believe i wrote that much! i never write this much even if it is a bunch of non sense oh well!............. well im bored!!!!! the more i type the more i get tireds!!

thats the twilight spoof its funny! i like love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment