concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 25, 2008

Basketball Game

Okay well we had our fourth bball game and we won it!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO that makes our record 2:2 and we have won all our away games! DOUBLE THE WOOO! 
NO SCHOOL TILL MONDAY!!! Yes!!! THANK YOU THANKS GIVING!!!!!!!
I also get to see Twilight tomorrow. OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
the only way this holiday could get better would be if i could spend sometime with my BF.
Fe Fe thinks i am gonna be in my room thinking bout my BF the whole time I dont think so though. she is gonna try to be reall anoying though! And I am gonna hate it
____________________________________________________________________________________

WELL i am super de duper bored. im still kind of mad at my mom but not that much. what can i still be mad at her for its done monday has come and gone. well ummmmm............ idk what else to talk bout.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I havent done this in Aa while so here are 2 icons i like!
ipod Pictures, Images and PhotosMy i-pod Pictures, Images and Photos
____________________________________________________________________________

OKA WELL THATS ALL SO BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment