concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 24, 2008

Hi!

Hi pplz 
i havent posted in a while
i am mad at my mom and dad for not letting me go to young life.
its a church kind of thing its super fun!
also my BF was going for the first time and i couldnt go so that made me even more mad >8|
oh well YL is over so time to get over it!
I prolly wont get over it though.
always next week XD
still gonna be mad at my mom and dad.
oh btw 
I ♥ Christofer Drew
christofer drew Pictures, Images and Photos
he is so freaking hot!!! 
that is also Nevershoutnever incase you were wondering.
This is who should have been Edward, in Twilight.
My friends Dottie agrees with me!!
He is so hot! 
This is actually the Hair Color I imagined Edward to have.
I even kinda pictured him like this.
good news!
 i get to go see Twilight on Wednesday! 
and a FIVE DAY WEEKEND!!
 STARTING WEDNESDAY! 
OMG I AM SO HAPPY NO SCHOOL FOR FIVE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment