concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 17, 2008

2nd post tonight!

woah! i must be thinking a lot today cuz i am typoing alot usually i can bearly get a single paragraph. im listing to music right now. its Nevershoutnever bigcitydreams. i left the spaces out on purpose so dont be like you left the spaces out. if you like NSN leave a comment! If not still leave a comment! I want to know new bands. i want lots of new music for christmas so i can fill my iPod with music just not videos and photos. i almost used all my memory on my computer cuz i was trying to save all my photos (over 4000) on my iPod XD
I am a tech geek too, my friends like to be more descriptive sometimes and say i am an iGeek cuz of how much i like apple products. KTK said i should work at apple when i am old enough. my face tech store is apple then circuit city and then best buy. I have a MacBook it is a white one. My iPod is the iPod touch, my biggest pet peeve is when ppl cal it the iTouch. THERE IS NO SUCH THING UNLESS APPLE CHANGES THE NAME!!!!! sry i had to make that clear. my friends think i get kind of annoying cuz when they ask me a simple explanation for some thing i go into this long 30 minute reasoning of why and how that works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my day has been really good! i have good classes almost all of my classes i have my friends in. my 1st period i dont but thats okay cuz i get way to into that class to talk in it. my next 3 i luv cuz my close friends are in those classes. 5th period is fun cuz we have a teacher that gets really side tracked real easily so we can spend most of the time talkin bout football wich is okay cuz that means no wrk. 6th two of my friends r in there and thats okay not alot of talkin though. 7th is athletics and that is good so  me and my friends talk but not really bout the sport. XD *^_^*. In lunch i sit with my BF. He is really sweet. He says his complements really weird. its funny well at least i think so. he is really smart in english and history (i think r his fave subjects) which are the opposite of mine which are math and science XD. I am a nerd! XD i will admit it and agree. fe fe gets mad at me though when i am to nerdy. which is like always ha ha. my goals for this yr in skewl are
* get all as and bs
*dont let fe fe get beat up
*dont get cought in drama
*listen to more music!!
the last one is  a  big goal of mine and so is the 1st. fe fe is scared of being beat up so everytine she has to go to the bathroom i have to go to =/ she is kinda retarded but oh well she is my bff wat am i gonna do bout it. well i think that is it i have to take a shower now. icons of the week:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment