concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 20, 2008

OMG

okay well my bf isnt comepletly stupid he did hold my hand almost the whole pep rally and his mom was there just not close to us so that is a step up! XD. 
he needs to get over his shyness and my friend audre needs to talk to him. XD 
i know retarded but not really.
she will help him!
well hopefully.
i dont really think he likes my band friends cuz he didnt come to sit with me in the morning.
but i was surrounded by all my band friends
cuz we had a benchmark =/ 
it was retarded.
it wasn't even 50 questions and it was supposed to resembel a real TAKS test.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
at the pep rally (BTW : my skewls football team is in the playoffs!) KTK took a picture of me and my BF holding hands i was bout to freaking chunk her fone across the gym but of course i didn't im to nice for that XD 

2 comments:

  1. lol does he know u like him, like r u guys going out or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we've been going out for a couple weeks actually. me and my friends think i am his first GF. so we think he doesnt know he is supposed to hold my hand and stuff.

    ReplyDelete