concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

November 18, 2008

OMG

I usually am okay for guys not taking hints but not when it is my BF. He is such an idiot. here is an example: (detail: I was wearing a hoodie in this story) we were walking in the hall and i held my books on the opposite side of him and my sleeves rolled up and he didnt take my hand! IDK if i am doing anything wrong but he never takes my hints. at lunch and tutorials i put my hand under the table and he doesnt take it i even put my hand right next to his and he doesnt take it At our first playoff game someone else had to tell him to take it XD. he is so stupid.
***************************************************************************************
ummmm welll my basktball team is 1:1 it stinks we lost by three points! we lost our undefeated streak! gahhh! even though we only won one game we were still undefeated.
okay well thats it for right now

2 comments:

  1. i luv ur blog! thanx 4 following my blog i cant belive someone on here is my own age! every1 else are adults

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx! you were really the first person i looked up that had some of my own interests.

    ReplyDelete