concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

January 18, 2009

March 14th

is a very important date. Should I tell you why right now or wait and just slip it in a small sentence? I'll just tell you now but there is a story so you have to sit through the story. sorry.
On October 28th 2008, I went to this concert at Emo's Alternative Lounge. The lineup waas Nevershoutnever!, Ace Enders and a Million Different People, and Hellogoodbye. As you know I LOVE Nevershoutnever! Well at the concert we (Alina, Dottie, and Eleanor) didn't know who Nevershoutnever! was. When we saw him we were just like OMG he is so hot!! Well now we are all like OMG when is his next concert. It ends up his next concert in our area is on March 14th!!! WE ARE LIKE OMG WE HAVE TO MEET HIM!!!! well thats the signifacance of MArch 14th.

Well, I have to go to bed I will write more tomorrow while im in BCIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment