concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

January 13, 2009

I miss screamig and fighting

thats a tiny tiny lyric from Taylor Swift's song The Way I Loved You.

Well this week I only had one day of school! I got exempt from all my classes. I'm also super duper happy cuz saturday i'm going over to sophie's house and fe fe is going to spend the night with me after we go to sophie's house. Thursday I get my wisdom teeth out =( its kinda scary. the doctors r putting me to sleep when they do it. friday i cant go to my basketball game wich sucks =/ like a bunch of us are gonna be gone.
DUDE!!!
ME AND SAMi WENT SUPR CRAZY TODAY!!!! OMG!
 WE WERE AT HER HOUSE AND WE STARTED PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND WELL IT JUST GOT CRAZIER WE WERE PLAYING WITH A STUFFED PIKACHU WELL ITS ONE OF THOSE STORIES YOU JUST HAD TO BE THERE FOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment