concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

January 3, 2009

B-O-R-E-D

well that spells bored! incase you cant spell. i cant spell that well either so dont feel bad.
well im bored and dont wanna play video games.

I had a dream the other night ago and it was well weird:
I was at some concert place and saw my ex, Aric. He moved away to Ohio. He also said there was very very very slim chance of him coming back. Well me and Aric started talking by the end of the concert we were holding hands. Then all of a sudden we were at his house and it was like he had never moved away. we were holding hands we were even about to kiss and then i remembered my stupid basketball game. so he took me to my grandparents and left from there. My grandma ended up making me miss my game. and then i woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment