concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

January 20, 2009

haha

Okay well I've been basically doing nothing except for studying and texting Aric. I have to say I haven't been this happy since me and Tate started going out. I don't think I will ever get over Aric comepletly and I don't think I really want to. He was my first "real" boyfriend. I had two before him but it was just like okay we are going out and nothing ever happened. I think he was my first Love to. Thats what my friend Maggie and Fe Fe say. I was sad when he moved. I took it kind of calm though not that much crying but when my mom asked me bout him I bawled my eyes out. It was tough knowing that he wouldnt be there on the first day of school. I just wish he would have been able to stay. Well we have been txting again. We stopped for like 3 months. And I am very happy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment