concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

January 12, 2009

hhhmmmm

I finally decided to change  my name to what narrows me down even more!
I LOVE NEVERSHOUTNEVER! in case you couldn't tell. my default is also NSN (Christofer drew) 
Wonderfulness friday! it was just like awesome! me and Fe Fe first crashed my bros birthday party xD.Then, We went to CJ's (pizza place in my town) and got something to eat. Her mom got us a snack before the games. We both won our games. Tate (my boyfriend) came to the game. He spent a couple hours at my house afterwards cuz his bro and my bro are like best friends. So that gave us a bit more time to be together but also being in a house of 9 yr olds with two 15 yr olds didnt give us much alone time.
Today was such a blow off day. we did practically nothing in all of my classes. my English Teacher let me sami and sophie practically die of laughter the whole time. We were so hyper. it wasnt even funny people probably thought we were on drugs. I'm not on drugs but it prolly looked liked it.

okay well here is a pic of me and my bf
Me and Tate at Texas Stadium
if u cant tell I'm the one in the headband xD
okay well ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment