concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

July 5, 2009

wow

i have not been on here in what feels like forever! lets see the last post was in april its now july that is a total of three months. wow okay so to catch up in april i did brake up w/ tate and started going out w/ aric again =) my grandpa got married on april 24th i think.not the happiest about it. my grandma found out about it like a week ago. damn it blew up in our faces. i saw aric in may and i was so happy! He was my first kiss! I am almost positive that i love him! we didn't get past regionals with out play. its okay there is always next year. i switched over to AT&T. i went to spain this yr. i'm kinda just filling you in on my life i dont even know if anybody even reads this anymore. i think that is about it. i will probably write more now that i'm home for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment