concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

July 8, 2009

ello

since i know nobody i know reads this i put what i feel in here. and if you are some one i know you can txt me about this stuff but you can not repeat it to anybody.
so now that is clear.
well today is my dad's birthday. my mom called and reminded me today! So I baked some brownies. I'm hoping they turn out correctly because I used two different mixes that have two different baking times and now the top layer is done and the bottom layer still needs to cook a little bit. if they turn out correctly they should taste delicious!! The top layer is the kind w/ walnuts in it and the bottom layer has chocolate chips in it! yumm!! =) we also dont have a gift for him DX mom said not to worry about it buttttttt its his birthday how can you not worry about it!!
okay umm well its been pretty boring here. supposed to get to like 105 today! wow! thats gunna be hot. my room is right were the sun comes up to so i get the heat full blown w/ my window being right there. gahh!! >_<
I made a new friend a couple nights ago on myyearbook he is really nice and puts friends first which is what i like to do. his name is James. he lives in boerne tx. and thats all i know oh and he has a wii xD we kinda messaged for a while one night this week. i stayed up till about 1 AM messaging him. It was kinda fun talking to him. I think i might have a tiny itty bitty crush on him. to be honest the reason i started messaging him was because i thuoght he looked cute. i know thats kinda shallow but truthfully i didn't care at all cuz he responded bak! and fe fe approves but i think she would approve over anybody other than my current BF aric and one of my friends Jerrick (who i used to like).
well i think thats it i will post more some time later
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment