concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

July 22, 2009

I'm only me when i'm with you!

well lets start this off with a big HELLO!!!
now that i said hello i'm just gonna babble on untill i think i have babbled enough xD sounds like a very good plan since i have nothing better to do than babble
okay well on sunday i get to see my BF yay! I'm oh so very happy about that since we havent seen each other since may. i dont really like the long distance relationship thing but since i love him i think i can try this out for awhile which i have been doing. its kinda hard cuz in 8th grade i was so used to seeing him every day when i walked into the cafeteria. i loved just seeing him. then this past yr (9th grade) even though i knew he moved i was still expecting him for some reason to be there in the cafeteria waiting for me but of course it didnt happen. which is okay i knew it wouldnt. i just wish he was a bit close instead of 2.5 hrs away even if it was just an hour away that would just be so much better cuz that would put him in austin and i could drive to austin when i am able to drive that is. i'm just not sure if the long distance is gonna work out. i love him but i also like to see my boyfriend more than once every couple months. i hate that part the most. i dont know why his parents couldnt try to find a job closer to blanco. =/
well next wednesday i get to see one of friends, maggie. she is awesome. i love her. i havent seen her since school let out =( i havent seen abunch of my age friends since school let out. i could try to talk my mom into letting me go to a party after i see aric but i dont think that is gonna happen

No comments:

Post a Comment