concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

December 28, 2008

me+bored=watching disney channel. Is it true?

yes it is true. I'm watching the Princess Diaries 2. Its good I guess. I couldn't find anythng else on tv. I like this movie so it really doesn't matter to me. I also haven't seen it in awhile. Its not usually played on TV as much as the reruns of TV shows are.

Hm well I am bored. This color is the color of shoe laces I have on my black converse hi-tops. I have purple converse hi-tops too!! I love my converse! They rock my face off!! I can't wait to get more! My mom probably won't buy anymore shoes for me though. I don't need anymore though. 

I read what I just typed and I relized I was babling and that I still am. XD You know what? I love movies with a happy ending. The Princess Diaries 2 has a happy ending so I am happy bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment