concerts to go to

My Playlist!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

HI! RANDOMNESS CENTRAL

December 10, 2008

Dec. 10

okazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz well I AM BORED 
nothing to do!!!!
i'm listening to taylor swift!
i like her music its really good!
she is also the only country singer i listen too
i dont really like country that much.

i'm kinda sad right now
my mom keeps saying we r going to the game an then in ike 2hrs she is like oh were not going to the game.
its starting to really make me mad.
i realy wanna go to the football game!!!!
its like historical!!!!!!
  its at Texas Stadium (where the Dallas Cowboys play)
  its also the last year Tx Stadium will be used!!!!!!!!
  THE BAND ALSO IS MARCHING DURING HALFTIME!!! (my goodfriends are in band)
GAHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA BE SO SAD IF I MISS IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment